A compilation of 9 intriguing new ideas, businesses, or applications from around the world.
1. Books Sold Through Vending Machines
24x7 Cultural is selling books for pay-what-you-want prices in Brazil. Certainly not a good sign for book stores.
2. Problem Solving Platform Connects Businesses with Students
MindSumo invites students to solve businesses problems, while showing off their capabilities for potential jobs.
3. Taxi Service for Kids!
Fleurette Kids Taxi in Ottawa provides safe, secure transportation for kids - love this one.
4. Using the Crowd for Cheap Airfare
FlightFox in Australia uses the crowd to find the cheapest airfares available.
5. Interactive Takeout Menu’s via QR Codes
L.A. based Paperlinks is making access to restaurant’s takeout menus easy and interactive with QR codes.
6. Platform Matches Socially Focused Start-ups with Designers
Brands for the People is a platform that connects ethically conscious companies with affordable branding.
7. Site Rewards Families for Household Chores
HighScore House makes doing chores fun by making them challenges you complete for rewards in a game.
8. Mobile Platform Enables Real-time Student Analysis
GoSoapBox is a mobile platform that enhances the classroom through real-time participation, feedback, and assessment.
9. Site Creates a Launch Page for Your New Venture
LaunchRock is a simple web app that creates a ‘Coming Soon’ page for your new venture, to help you build buzz and prepare for your launch.
Lots of awesome stuff going on all around the world. Do you have an idea that can solve a real world problem? Make it happen.
Observer theme by Zack Sultan